3CX wrote a four piece blog on how not to be that guy.
That's how important security is on your network, on your pbx and on your phones.
We highly recommend you to read these blogs (links below).
- Don't use weak credentials
- Don't ignore the warn flags in your management console
- Take a second look at your outbound rules
- Limit your "allowed country codes" list
- Keep the global IP blacklist enabled
- Ensure port access is limited
- Password protect your backups
- Restrict your management console
- Configure your e-mail alerts
#3CX #UCexperts #WeAreUCexperts