Algo LED SIP Strobe light
IP Strobe Light for Telephone, Safety, Security & Emergency Alerting – PoE
The PoE 8128 SIP Strobe Light is a visual alerting IP endpoint in clear / white for telephone ringing where noise, noise sensitivity or hearing impairment are at issue. This IP strobe light is also commonly used for public address (PA) and mass notification applications to visually alert for safety, security and emergency events.
The 8128 strobe light is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8128 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- IP strobe light for public address (PA) and alert notification.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast to scale from one to many synchronized strobes.
- Long-life LEDs providing 360 x 180 degree visibility from a wall or ceiling mount location.
- Zero light degradation for at least 34 years of continuous use.
- 875 lumen rating.
- 11 configurable flash patterns, each with three brightness levels to choose from to best suit application requirements.
- Amber, blue and red lens color accessories to distinguish unique events and enhance situational awareness.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for noisy workplace environments or where hearing protect is worn (e.g., manufacturing plant / factory, utility, warehouse, machine shop, garage, restaurant), noise sensitive areas (e.g., hospital maternity ward, court room, studio, library) and expansive facilities such as a school /college / university campus, transportation terminal (i.e., airport, bus / rail station), hospital, government office, enterprise campus, etc.
The 8128 SIP Strobe Light is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. The strobe light is powered via PoE.