Algo Paging adapter
Wideband IP Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers – PoE
The PoE 8301 IP paging adapter provides a dry page output to a traditional amplifier, thereby offering a seamless bridge from VoIP to a legacy analog voice paging / pubic address (PA) system. The device also functions as a scheduler for automated bells, tones, and announcements. A contact closure and music input also feature on the 8301.
The paging adapter is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8301 IP paging adapter is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- IP paging adapter for public address (PA) and emergency notification.
- Isolated and balanced line output eliminates hum / noise to a traditional amplifier.
- Configurable line output supports amplifier input impedance between 600 Ohm and 10 kOhm.
- Eliminates the need for an FXS port or ATA.
- Simultaneously multicast to IP endpoints and provide line output audio to support both IP and analog infrastructure as one unified public address (PA) system.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- Music input.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for integrating legacy analog public address (PA) systems in education, retail, manufacturing, transport terminals (i.e., airports, bus and rail stations), healthcare, government and other commercial environments.
The 8301 SIP Paging Adapter and Scheduler is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. The paging adapter includes brackets for wall mounting and is a PoE device.